Acne Vulgaris (pimples) in Hindi Language known as “Muhase” is the common disease of young girls. Some times they are reddish, pustular, some times in form of black/white heads in medical language known as comedones. This Article also contain “home remedies for acne vulgaris”
Following video from medclip.com explains the pathophysiology of acne in form of animation.
As you know what are closed comedones or open comedones or black head or white head, just see the picture of comedones below
Acne Vulgaris is formed due to 3 processes
1. Increased sebum production
2. Pilosebaceous duct hyperkeratosis
3. Infection of Propioniobacterium Acne in pilosebaceous unit.
Treatment and pathophysiology is being explained in video below
Four fundas (principles) of treating acne are
1. Reverse the hypercornification of pilosebaceous duct
2. Antibiotics to kill Propioniobacterium Acnes
3. Decrease sebum production
4. Subside the inflammation
watch out the video to know about drugs used in treating acne vulgaris
Special Thanks to Dr Ashutosh Kumar for his kind support.
Home Remedies for Acne Vulgaris
1. Applying paste of honey and cinnamon powder before going to sleep and washing face in morning with warm water.
2. Drink lot of water, do exercises daily improves blood circulation, so keeps skin healthier.
3. Before bathing, apply a mixture of tomato pulp, rose water and honey and apply of 30 minutes.
4. Eat fresh fruits because they contain vitamin E (natural antioxidant) and vitamin A help in skin regeneration, keep skin healthy and glowing.
Watch out the video from howcast.com about home treatment of acne, remember you must consult a dermatologist before applying any cream because its a matter of face.
Mark Reduction Cream for face are 1. Etaze-ht cream to apply during night time
Kojivit cream to apply during morning.
For marks of acne use Nilmark A.
For black spots on face use Cetaphil clearance lotion.