In order to measure blood pressure at home you need to have electronic syphagmomanometer with you.
1. Take out clothes from your left arm.
2. Tie cuff on your left arm, it should not be tied very loose or tight.
3. Rubber tube coming out from cuff should pass between index finger and middle finger as shown in video.
4. If you do above three steps accurately artery point will lie over artery.
5. Press button for recording, do not change position of your hand or make any activity. Sit comfortable and silently.
6. See the reading in machine, above one is sytolic pressure, lower one is diastolic pressure and also read your pulse rate.
Watch out all steps in video form below